Monday 24 March 2014

AMadManScans Hiatus

I'm sorry to inform you that there will be a hiatus from today... Or well i suppose from 2 weeks ago
Maybe not so much a hiatus as I'm moving my release from weekly to sporadic again, by myself its just proving too hard to find the time to get even one chapter done at the moment with general life, study, work.

There's also some (alot) of korean i feel i still don't know, and as the story progresses i think i would get into a rut and need help, especially as i've been saying with the hanja for technique names.

So hellper release from me is now 
sporadic

I'm looking for help with
Hanja
Some difficult korean translation

There are both things that if i could get, would really speed up the process of releasing!
To sit down and find time to translate into a workable script at the moment is hard.

This is very regretful as this is something i really wanted to do.

Contact me at:
Smiithydan@yahoo.co.uk 
Or on batoto i'm davitz, if you can help

Thanks
Dav





1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Seeing as it's been like two months since some Hello Hellper's been released, I was wondering when you might release some more scanlations. Every little bit is great. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete